This is the life of one very hard working, goofy woman. That is always on the go. I have 4 very silly monkeys that are always into something. My kids always keep me on my toes and you never know what my day might hold!! ENJOY THE RIDE!!
My Amazing Family.
I am excited to share the amazing day to day stories,that happen in my home. I have a wild a crazy bunch and there is never a dull moment in the Lever House..
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Peanut Butters 3rd Birthday
Wow, where has all the time gone.I can't believe that she's already three,it seems just like yesterday, I was bringing her home from hospital. We celebrated her birthday on Saturday, April 14 when the weather was really icky outside. The bounce house was delivered for the kids and the party started at 3pm. Boy every one sure did have fun. We kept the bounce house up all day until about 7 o'clock in evening the skies sure did start to get dark. Lester rushed outside to deflate the bounce house and covered up with the tarp. The rain came shortly after he got inside, the tornado warnings were going off on the radio we all huddled in the basement until midnight. It was a crazy and exciting day altogether. Definitely a birthday for her we will remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment