My Amazing Family.

I am excited to share the amazing day to day stories,that happen in my home. I have a wild a crazy bunch and there is never a dull moment in the Lever House..

Saturday, July 27, 2013

It's Been a While!!

Boy, its been a little while since I have been on this this site. I guess I should maybe catch everyone up to speed since its been a year since I posted. Kirstin is 4 NOW!! Wow, I will have to get on posting an updated picture of her with HAIR! LOL:)  Summer has been pretty slow, we haven't done to much around here. We moved back in December to a much bigger, nicer HOME!! Praise God, cause I don't think I could have stayed in the other one much longer. Kids are getting ready to start back up at school and we will be homeschooling Kyle this year because he needs some extra guidance and lots of love and attention. Not that the other ones don't but he seems to be the only one that thinks he needs just a little extra. For those of you that know Kyle you know what I am talking about. :) M daddy and momma and sisters will be coming to visit this weekend!! Whoop they will be here to help us celebrate Kyle's 10th birthday. This is awesome because this will be the first birthday party they will have got to attend since live so far away. We get to have them here with us for 4 day. I am one very excited girl!! Well, that's it for now off to deep clean the house. Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment